A small introduction about myself
.. with a flair for data science / passionate about data / curious in life
To give you a short update, I started my new job in Switzerland where I was at a Hackathon working on Druid and Superset see a post on Twitter.
On the other hand, I'm writing two new blog post, one about finding a replacement for Microsoft Analysis Cubes and the other specific about Druid & Apache Airflow.
Book-wise I read the book from Ray Dalio Principles: Life and Work which I recommend to everyone out there. The first chapters where he talks about himself you can skip, but the rest is worth reading or listening, I took the Audiobook as I do almost every book lately. At the moment I'm looking into It Doesn't Have to Be Crazy at Work from the founders of Basecamp. So far it is good but a bit of a repetition of thing I already know. That's why I started listening to a few Podcasts again from Tim Ferriss. Number 332 with an 82 years old George Raveling is impressive, we can learn so much from older adults. Check it out, and you won't stop listening until the 2 hours are over!
On the side, I'm working on a side project with my friends. Check out our Instagram channel, for now, more will follow soon.
This update was November 23th, 2018.Download Printable Resume
I can say i’m quite good at
10+ years experience
Full Microsoft BI stack and couple of years in Oracle BI
Worked with many different tools: Tableau, TARGIT, SAP BO, Power BI, etc.
Working with Data Warehouse automation tools and a strong personal interest in automation
Practical Data Science course with Rafal Lukawiecki and Hackathon in Toulouse
Part of daily work and visited modules in school
My previous associations
Network and service performance are critical to achieving optimal quality of experience (QoE) and quality of service (QoS). But it is regular testing and continuous optimization that are the key to ensuring customer satisfaction and securing network investments.
Mobile network testing solutions from Rohde & Schwarz let you reconcile your current and future dilemmas. Our extensive and diverse product portfolio provides all the software, hardware and resources you need to deliver better services with higher quality for customers while enabling suppliers to increase the value of their networks and products.
- Design and development of Consolidated Data Warehouse from scratch
- Responsible for Master Data Services (MDS)
- Analysis and design of new solutions with BigData, Digitalisation, and predictive analysis
- Participate in development, implementation and maintenance of Data Warehouses
- Support User Organisation worldwide
- Working on my ideas with 20 adventurous entrepreneurs while co-living together in an inspiring and luxurious location in Bali
- Project getaway believes in the dream of doing what you love, in a place you love to be, with the people you love to be with
- People signed up to share and develop ideas which will provide them with the skills, know-how and inspiration to execute those ideas
- Supporting the customer in design and implementation of innovative Business Intelligence solutions and data warehouse projects
- Understanding customer needs, fast interpretation of business models, optimal coaching and implementation of business and technical objectives of the client
Technologies and tools :
Microsoft BI development with SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, incl. MDS, DQ and Excel AddIns like Power Query, Power Pivot, Power View and Power Map, Data Warehouse Automation (biGenius), ETL, Data integration with Oracle, SQL, and PL/SQL development
- Software, Information Technology & Services
- Conception & performance of solutions in Oracle environment
- Loading transactional banking data (OLTP)
- Creating complex views with Oracle materialized views (OLAP)
- Database design (logical & physical)
- Tuning & performance, performing unit testing and code reviews
- Project work
- Maintenance of existing applications
Automation, operational data logging, machine data logging, PHP programming, WEB development
At BKW I learned the base of computer science. I have visited the following departments :
- Service Desk
- VB Script
- Communication with Cisco Switches & Routers
- Server division with Windows Server 2003
- SAP basic level focus ABAP programming
- Thesis: Evaluation tool for Oracle DB with PL/SQL
What I have done in my academic career
with Cortana Intelligence, Azure Machine Learning, R, and SQL Server Data Mining
Programming, databases, software, operating systems, telematics and computer networks, systems engineering and project management
Bachelor thesis: Municipality cockpit: Maintenance management of roads. Technology: Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, ArcGIS, GIS, .NET, Grade: A (excellent)
Proof qualification for the following modules:
- Business administration 1
- Business administration 2
- Human Resources: Teamwork and Leadership
- Strategy Management
- Technology and Innovation Management